Our Accelerated Examination Search greatly assists in the creation of your Accelerated Examination Support Document by providing the required search history, explanation of relevance for the references, and application of relevant references to your claims.
The search results are formatted to allow copy-and-paste incorporation into your Pre-Examination Search Document and Accelerated Examination Support Document.
Our detailed search history demonstrates that the search was conducted according to USPTO guidelines. Specifically, our accelerated examination search complies with the following requirements set forth by the USPTO:
1. A classified search of the US patents and published patent applications in the Class and subclass where the claimed invention is most likely to be classified.
2. A text search of the US patents and published patent applications that covers the subject matter of the independent claims using terms recognized in the art given their broadest reasonable interpretation.
3. A text search of foreign patent documents that includes the sources required under the PCT minimum documentation requirements, to the extent available.
4. A text search of appropriate non-patent literature (NPL) resources.
5. An identification of where each claim limitation in the patent application is found in the cited prior art references.
6. A detailed explanation of how each claim is patentable over the reference using relevancy interpretation.
7. A showing of support for each claim limitation in the specification and any parent application.
8. An identification of any cited references that may be disqualified as prior art under 35 U.S.C. 103(c).
Turnaround Time: 7-9 Business Days
Delivery Methods: Via Email. An editable document of search history and analysis of references against the claims provided.
Any information you share with us is protected by our Non-disclosure agreement